Vital You Bath Bomb Gender Focused 200 mg
Hand Crafted with 200 mg CBD
Made with Gemstones, Essential Oils, Botanicals, Plant-based Colorants
Intended for women experiencing chronic pelvic issues. Containing a potent infusion of witch hazel and herbs that may aid in discomfort, spasms, and cramping.
Crafted specifically for men*, infused with a nutritive blend of herbs known to support male vitality and bodily wellness. Tastefully earthy scented, yielding relaxation and esteem.
*We are accepting of all gender identities. This bath bomb is intended for (but not limited to) people with male hormones.
*This product contains no THC.
Pelvic conditions that cause discomfort and pain
- Essential Oils - Potent proprietary blend with an affinity for relieving inflammation
- Flower Essence - Aloe for strength, sweet pea for coming home to your body, blend of flower, and sacral chakra
- Botanicals - Topped with calendula petals, chamomile, and jasmine buds
- Gemstones - Amazonite
Infused with a nutritive blend of herbs known to support male vitality and body wellness. Tastefully earthy scent, guaranteed to yield relaxation and esteem.
- Essential Oils - Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Douglas Fir
- Flower Essence - Root chakra blend for grounding
- Botanicals - Proprietary Blend of Nettle, Ashwaganda, Saw Palmetto
- Gemstones - Sodalite and Aquamarine
- Plant-based colorant - Pinch of butterfly pea powder and activated charcoal
WARRIOR: Baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salt, non-GMO cornstarch, herbal infused witch hazel, fractionated coconut oil, local hemp-derived cannabidiol isolate, organic colorant, blend of essential oils, herbs, gemstone, flower essence.
DUSK: baking soda, citric acid, Epsom salt, non-GMO cornstarch, pure organic aloe vera leaf juice, witch hazel, fractionated coconut oil, vitamin e oil, local hemp-derived cannabidiol isolate, organic colorant, blend of essential oils, herbs, gemstone, flower essence
CBD Health and Wellness, LLC retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill.